Permission to Change
Gandhi gave the world a permission slip for transformation with words attributed to him: “Be the change you wish to see in the world” meaning that first you must transform inside to create the ripples outward externally actualized in your environment. His actual words are much deeper and more powerful: “If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.”
You Impact The World
Now we know scientifically that every person radiates an energy field which can be measured so that every being’s emotional state and thoughts impacts every other. This is how the cycle of what I’m feeling, thinking, and acting on radiates out towards another, whether in silent communication with waves of loves or judgment, or in verbal communication with words of harmony or conflict, and everything in between. We’re even more aware that there is a world consciousness of more focus on peace, forgiveness, and collaboration than ever before.
So the question becomes when you wake up feeling stressed out, sluggish, bored, or stuck –
- What change are YOU permitting yourself to have?
- Are you ready for your life to feel different, be different?
- Are you living today with the same habit of emotions and thoughts in your brain from past events? Is it time to create new habits?
- Do you have the knowledge, tools, and skills to change your nature, as Gandhi suggests?
- What attitude do you desire the world to have towards you versus what you experience daily?
- When is it time for you to live with vitality, health, more money, joy, and love without waiting for others to feel, think, or act differently to you?
- Are you ready for to give your self permission to live life on your own terms?
Grab a paper and pen, write down the Top 10 beliefs of what is stopping you. Next write down the Top 10 Transformations – ways your life could be experienced with health, energy, low or no stress, adventure, audacity, and confident decisions, empowered choice, and security with money = kick-ass living. Notice the emotional response in your body as you do this exercise – if you dare!
Have the confidence to permit yourself to change – and create a new future based on different beliefs. Use tapping to clear the memories holding you back – ask me how, and transform – Your Life Depends On It! Gandhi will be glad you did and so will the world.