Are YOU Ready to Release excess pounds? Get healthy FOR LIFE!
- Stop Yo-Yo dieting…costing you thousands of dollars and putting yourself at risk with questionable, if not dangerous, nutrition.
- Stop dreading exercise….that dreaded word and switch instead to joyfully moving your body, appreciating the miracles of all the systems and organs working together
- Stop poisoning yourself with sodas and packaged foods causing insulin spikes – creating the risk for metabolic syndrome and diabetes
- Avoid gastric bypass surgery!
- Stop food cravings for salt, sugar, and fats
- Work WITH your body instead of AGAINST it!
- START WEIGHT LOSS & MANAGEMENT FOR LIFE TODAY!
- If you don’t want to suffer spending thousands on medical costs and future hospitalizations, then spend a few hundred now to Get Healthy for LIFE.
Hypnosis has been scientifically proven to be effective – with better and long-lasting results than even gastric bypass surgery. Unlike fad diets that come and go or just relying on willpower to deprive yourself of healthy nutritional levels which can fluctuate depending on your stress levels and triggers, hypnosis works by eliminating your desire to overeat, to rid yourself of eating to fill a void, cravings as a result of stress for sugar for quick energy and salt for muscle movement.
Change your unwanted habits and feel better about yourself for choosing to be healthy…be proud of yourself for choosing health, fresh air, saving money, and protecting against unnecessary medical costs, future pain, and judgments.
With hypnosis and/or tapping you can REPLACE a need. Stop craving, overeating, and bingeing due to emotional triggers of not feeling loved, accepted, secure, loneliness, anger, sadness, or low self-esteem. Relieve stress or boredom.
Experience deep relaxation, calm your nerves, and prevent weight gain.
- Identify your triggers of stress for why you eat
- Learn self-hypnosis to practice daily
- MP3 recordings of your hypnosis session for download
- Self-care tips to improve health while you de-stress
PATTERNS —> THOUGHTS —> EMOTIONS —> ACTIONS —> RESULTS